Monday, October 25, 2010

Yellowstone

I had the best weekend and I got to spend it with my best friend. We went up to Yellowstone on Friday afternoon but it took us forever to get there. I LOVE taking trips with Brandon because we have so much fun. We got to talk and be together for about 7 hours! We never run out of things to talk about and he just makes me fall in love with him even more when we have those long talks.

What started about as a fun little trip for the 2 of us turned into a family vacation. His parents met us up there and while we were driving he told me that his aunt and uncle and 2 of his cousins were coming too, SUPPLIES! Lucky for me I am really good at making friends and we had a lot of fun. His dad is a really intimidating person and I was not sure if he liked me, but I am pretty sure not, we made eye contact by the end of the trip so I am going to take that as a good sign :)

On Saturday morning we started out with fishing. We found this really long beach and that way AJ was able to run around and get her energy out. She was so cute, she just doesn't know what to think about waves so she would race up and down the beach bitting at the waves and growling! We also had a camp fire and we cooked hot dogs. I worked really hard on connecting with his mom too and I was successful. It turns out that teachers like to talk about their classes and your teahing experience! Score one for Jenny! After fishing for about 3 hours we decieded to just drive through the park and see the wild life. We saw a really cool elk it bugled for us! Brandon was SO excited :) We also got caught in a hurd of Buffalo for like 45 min.

Then on the way back we stopped by Becky's Birthday party and we brought a cake that Grandmalishious made. It was pretty good. We had a fun time at the party :) and AJ got to play with Char Char! They are Besties.

No comments:

Post a Comment